FBA to Launch “Guest Blogger” Series
As part our ongoing effort to provide meaningful content for our blog – and to reach out to our members, we are offering the opportunity to write a guest blog this summer! We have sent out some invitations, and we even have our first taker who will make his debut next Tuesday, June 10. So, if you have something to say, we’d love to hear from you too! Are you in a bike club that’s doing great things? Have you had a fascinating bike trip you’d like to share with our readers? There is also a lot happening in the world of bicycle advocacy that’s generating a lot of buzz on other blogs, so perhaps you’d like to offer some commentary. Humorous blogs are also encouraged (within reason!) So, if you’re interested – and we hope you are, please contact me at email@example.com. For more details, please see the guidelines (below).
We are hoping to sign up enough people to run guest blogs every Tuesday through the end of September, so we hope to hear from you soon!
- The post must be in the writing style/tone of FBA and useful to the readers of this blog.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well written.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. There are no length requirements: posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive.
- June = “How I spent my summer vacation”
- July = Freedom
- August = Beat the Heat
- September = Back to School